Wednesday 17 December 2008

I'm sad...truly sad...very sad...




I dont know how to start ....
I dont know how to explain...BUT...it's looks like my job become tough and tough and tough...

My life is getting busy...
busy...
busy...
&
busy all the times...

Sometime i need to rest...i need to calm down...take a deeper breath..
so many thing to remember make me forgot those who most inportant in my life...
when i feel tired...make me easy to lose temper...
ohhh GOD...please bless me all the thing i do...

To my hubby...sorry because sometimes you need to face my anger...
i did'nt mean to hurt you BUT please i need your understanding...

To my lovely kids...please forgive mak...sometimes can't control myself...
Both of you..means a lot to me...


I have to fly to Singapore in early Jan 2009. Hopefully can bring them along...
It's only 1 weeks BUT i still dont want to go...
after this i will be fly there more often....2,3 days...

Ohhh GOD....
Inikah dugaanku????


NOTE: please ignore my grammer...hehe..

7 comments:

attyfir said...

jangan sedih2 ye lina..

be patient..

Neeza.Areef said...

sabo lina.....

Lina Al Sagoff said...

sedih la k.ty,sb...bila ingat budak2 lagi la...smlm ms nk amik dorang..lina lak yg nangis...

Anonymous said...

herm... sian lina... kuat kan semangat mu besan...

Lina Al Sagoff said...

ain....nak buat caner nih!!!

Anie said...

what u have do now is for you and family future, Stressed on your work but it will be your desserts soon. If you can deserve the word of stressed.Not to worry

Lina Al Sagoff said...

Anie,thanks..u always see...